Residential and Commercial
From the White House to the
Washington Monument: Great phone rates!
offer several programs with excellent rates for interstate and
intrastate calls in Washington, D.C. Below is a comparison of
the best programs available in Washington, D.C. (A description of
long distance terms is below.)
Our Featured�Long Distance Services
interstate 1+ and Toll Free - Opex
- 100 FREE minutes for signing up
- $2 fee if bill is under $20 in a
- Separately billed statement direct
- 14.9�/min. calling card (30�
- Available in RBOC areas of 48
- 100% Fiber Optic Network!
- 60 Second Billing Increments / 60
- Toll Free Inbound Service! -
$2 monthly fee
- 24/7 Customer Support!
- Online Sign Up!
Opex 4.5�/min. long distance sign up!
4.0 cents/min. interstate 1+ and toll free
3.9�/min. for interstate 1+ and Toll Free - Capsule Communications
- 6 second billing increments, 6 second minimum
- 3.9�/min. for 1+ and 800 interstate
- Rates effective 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- No monthly fees if your bill is over $20 ($1.99 if under $20)
- No monthly fee for toll free service ($2 setup fee per number )
- 10�/min. calling card with a $2 one-tme set up fee per card, no surcharges
- You will be separately billed by Capsule Communications
- Available in RBOC areas in the 48 states
up for Capsule's 3.9� plan
long distance rates are in the chart above
Rates effective 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week
Calls billed in 6 second increments, 6 second minimum
No monthly fees if your bill is over $20 ($1.99 if under $20)
Calling Card for 10 cents/min. with no surcharges
You will be separately billed by
in most parts of most states
FAQ's on the 5
Star long distance plan:
calling cards, provisioning, toll free, billing, credit, customer service, verification,
Sign up for Capsule Communications 5 Star Plan!
4.97�/min. for 1+ and Toll Free - Buyers On-line
Rates effective 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Calls billed in 6 second increments, 18 second minimum
No Monthly fee if your bill is above $25 ($2.50 if under $25)
$1.00 monthly fee for each toll free service
Calling Card is 9.9 cents/min. with no surcharge
You will be separately billed by Buyer's On-line
Available in ALL areas
Sign up for the BuyersOnline long distance plan
Low International Rates
- Available as 1010 dial
around service or direct dial 1+ long distance.
- Intrastate long distance rates
are in the chart above
- Flat rates
- No minimum usage
Same rates apply to toll free service -
$2 monthly fee for each toll free number
- Follow-me toll free service
Billed on-line or on local company's bill
- Intrastate service is not available in AK, CA, CT, HI, ME, NC, ND, SD and WV. Interstate and International calls can be placed from
most areas of these states.
- Use this 1010 dial around
service for international calls!
Plan long distance info
& Sign Up
long distance plan has a list of
specific Frequently Asked Questions, so if you see a rate plan that interests you, just
give call us (1-800-557-5300) or email
Please visit our long
distance terms and definitions if you would like
more info on the terms used. If you need to see a
list of area codes for your state, click here.
International rates vary
WIDELY by carrier. To see the international rates for our most cost-effective plans
please visit our international
1+ dialing page.
Distance Contact Information
- NET SAVINGS707 South
152nd Circle, Omaha, NE 68154
Direct toll free 1-800-557-5300 || Direct 1-402-991-0773
Direct toll free fax 1-800-757-6322
All rights reserved. Copyright � Net-Savings Discount Long Distance
web page design & internet marketing: HowToInternet.com